Marseille or Bordeaux Campus, in Information Systems, Quantitative Methods, Human Resources Management, Strategy, CSR, Logistics and Supply Chain
Assistant, Associate or Senior Professor at KEDGE
Based on its distinctive position as a school for leaders for the 21st century, KEDGE Business School aims to transcend the boundaries between higher education and business through innovation and to have a positive social, economic and environmental impact on society.
To meet these challenges, KEDGE is looking for:
- Assistant/Associate professor in Information Systems Management, research related to artificial intelligence and/or logistics/Supply Chain
- Assistant/Associate/Senior professor in Strategy specialized on Wine, Hospitality or CSR
- Assistant/Associate professor in Human Resources with Research in career management
- Assistant/Associate professor in Human Resources with Research in CSR, hospitality or ethics
- Assistant/Associate professor on OPS/quantitative methods with expertise in Maritime and/or Logistics/Supply Chain
KEDGE Business School professors publish in both general management (e.g. Academy of Management Review, Organization Studies) as well as specialized journals (e.g. Journal of Business Ethics, Research Policy, …). Translating our research into impact for both the academic and business community is therefore at the heart of what we do. We are the academic home for a diverse and international faculty.
Candidates will hold a PhD, demonstrate a sound research record with an active research programme signaling a high research potential, have excellent teaching capabilities and be willing to engage in innovative project supervision and development, as well as other service activities.
Interested candidates should apply electronically at email@example.com, and provide the following elements:
- a cover letter containing your motivation for one of the positions
- an up-to-date curriculum vitae
- a research statement
- a teaching statement